Webinar held on Wednesday, March 19
Adara Technologies, the provider of cloud-based, hosted and managed advanced video solutions that enable mid-to-small sized service providers to affordably implement advanced video services, today announced that it will conduct a Live Learning Webinar in conjunction with the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) on Switched IP Video (SIPV). In addition to Switched IP Video, the Webinar, scheduled for Wednesday, March 19 at 2:00pm EDT, will also discuss, compare and contrast the market and technology drivers, architectures, key ingredient technologies and protocols involved in the delivery of broadcast video, switched digital video and IP Video.
“We have seen an increasing interest in the industry recently about Switched IP Video and how it can enable a seamless path to Infinite HD and IPTV,” said Stan Koukarine, CTO for Adara Technologies. “In working with SCTE in preparation of the Webinar, our objective is to cover many of the technical, commercial and operational misconceptions, challenges and benefits of various IP Video migration strategies.”
Among the topics to be discussed in the Webinar:
- Market and technology drivers for Switched IP Video
- Terms such as such as Switched Digital Video (SDV), SPTS/MPTS, Video-over-DOCSIS (VDOC), channel bonding / grouping, Multicast/Unicast, etc.
- Architectures and timing for Switched IP Video, Video-over-DOCSIS and Video-over-Ethernet
- High-level cost and time-to-market considerations for IP Video migration
- Technical, commercial and operational misconceptions and benefits of Switched IP Video
- How Switched IP Video enables an infinite channel line-up
- Resource and competency considerations in migrating to IP Video
- The benefits of cloud/hosted implementations
About Adara Technologies Inc.
Toronto-based, Adara Technologies Inc. delivers advanced, hosted and managed switched IP video, digital TV (DTV), Switched Digital Video (SDV) and IPTV solutions that enable small- and mid-sized TV service providers to revolutionize their TV businesses. Through complementary video services, enriching new features and next-generation user experiences, Adara’s solutions help service providers surpass their competition and increase revenues quickly. Adara’s complete managed service solutions include advanced customer premise equipment including set-top boxes and video gateways, headend and network equipment, system integration, technical support, ongoing managed operational services featuring world class utilities as well as customer financing and leasing.
Carlson & Co. Public Relations
Telephone: 303 221 8133
Fax: 303 221 2530