Webinar was held on Wednesday, March 19
TORONTO, ON – March 18, 2014 – Adara Technologies, the provider of cloud-based, hosted and managed advanced video solutions that enable mid-to-small sized service providers to affordably implement advanced video services, today announced that it will conduct a Live Learning Webinar in conjunction with the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) on Switched IP Video (SIPV). In addition to Switched IP Video, the Webinar, scheduled for Wednesday, March 19 at 2:00pm EDT, will also discuss, compare and contrast the market and technology drivers, architectures, key ingredient technologies and protocols involved in the delivery of broadcast video, switched digital video and IP Video.
“We have seen an increasing interest in the industry recently about Switched IP Video and how it can enable a seamless path to Infinite HD and IPTV,” said Stan Koukarine, CTO for Adara Technologies. “In working with SCTE in preparation of the Webinar, our objective is to cover many of the technical, commercial and operational misconceptions, challenges and benefits of various IP Video migration strategies.”
Among the topics to be discussed in the Webinar:
- Market and technology drivers for Switched IP Video
- Terms such as such as Switched Digital Video (SDV), SPTS/MPTS, Video-over-DOCSIS (VDOC), channel bonding / grouping, Multicast/Unicast, etc.
- Architectures and timing for Switched IP Video, Video-over-DOCSIS and Video-over-Ethernet
- High-level cost and time-to-market considerations for IP Video migration
- Technical, commercial and operational misconceptions and benefits of Switched IP Video
- How Switched IP Video enables an infinite channel line-up
- Resource and competency considerations in migrating to IP Video
- The benefits of cloud/hosted implementations
About Adara Technologies Inc.
Adara Technologies Inc. delivers game-changing solutions that enable cable service providers to revolutionize their Broadband and Video businesses. One of Adara’s signature breakthroughs is its low-cost SIPV solution which enables operators to inexpensively free up to 80% of their bandwidth in as little as 90 days for immediate DOCSIS expansion to multi-Gigabit and beyond.
Telephone: 1-888-99-ADARA (23272) x706